Thursday 27 January 2011

Online and real life

For the longest time I can remember being a part of online communities, whether it's part of a gaming "clan" or communities like deviantART, or even facebook.

I've met a lot of interesting people through these sites and some have come to be very close friends. It's enabled me to pimp my photography to a wider audience than what I would normally get. I've been able to sell prints on an international level via deviantART, grow as an artist and develop my own style, as well as gain a hell of a lot of contacts within the photography and fashion industry via Facebook.

It's now come to the point where I need to (lovingly) exploit all of these contacts and get my  Photography back out there in the public eye. And it's not just my photography that needs pimpage, it's my new-found love for making jewellery too ;)

Hopefully in the next few months I'll be working with resin and silver clay, which I'm seeeeeriously excited about!

So watch this space... New photographic genius aaaaaand gorgeous jewellery to come! Just need to think of a name for my online store. That's really the hardest part about it.

I sense a pattern here. I'm totally crap at picking names!

No comments:

Post a Comment