Monday 24 January 2011

Onto a winner

I've come to the conclusion that blogs are annoying. Not the blogging itself, but more so the action and arse pain of actually creating a blog.

Pickng a name: It's all teacakes and fairylights if you have an obscure name in mind and it's actually available, but God forbid you try to create a blog using words that actually describe what it's about - You've probably got a better chance of honking the breasts of a midget nun (And actually getting away with it).

My name is Bini Chohan. I intend on blogging about stuff that interests me (i.e ME), things that annoy me (i.e YOU), my awesome photography, jewellery designs/creations yada yada. You get the general idea.

So I've just resorted to being a boring loser and using my name as the blog name. Better not write about anything work-related or my fine ass will be handed to me in the form of my P45... Hmm!!!

Anyway, I've just spent the best part of my evening thinking of a name for this bloody thing and then resorting to using my own (Productive evening then?), going through various settings and blog designs and being deafened by Glee on TV. I can't find the remote to mute it, so I'll probably stab myself in the head with a pen to save my pain. Might go to bed after that.


There's a reason why it's called beauty sleep, y'know ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment