Tuesday 8 March 2011

It makes me laugh

I love the Internet. It's a great place to see new things, learn, interact and generally waste time.

What made my chuckle in the past 24 hours is an old work colleague of mine which I still have as a friend on facebook, despite the fact that I've not seen her for going on 3 years and never really liked to begin with. But hey, kept her on there for the sake of keeping in touch (Don't worry, that'll change).

She's not the sharpest tool in the box, but she is a tool nonetheless. 

So this friend decided to post a photo of a "monokini" that she was thinking about purchasing and adding to the rest of her hideously unclassy wardrobe. Animal print and a geometric cut which is unflattering on almost everyone other than the woman modelling it:




I simply stated that I thought IT (the monokini) looked trashy and that I was sure she could find better. I even threw a "hun" in there so she'd know I wasn't insulting her. But seeing as though she's lacking in the braincell department, she took it as a personal insult and began TYPING IN ALL CAPS. No doubt this was because her Internet shouting would serve to intimidate me into a submissive stance, causing me to back down and fall into line and tell her how right-oh-right she is. Wrong.

Bitch be trippin, yo! 12 hours later and she still thinks I'm insulting her, despite having told her 3 times that it's the monokini that sucks, not her style.

I mean, I think her style is great if you want to look like a desperate hooker from the 80s, but style is completely subjective - Which neatly brings me to my summary:

DON'T post crap on the Internet if you're going to get all whiny and hormonal when people tell you what they think. If you expect people to fall over and tell you how amaaaaazing something is, then the Internet isn't for you. Might as well sell your computer for happytime drugs which keep you in your delusional mind state.

POW-POW! 
-B xx

4 comments:

  1. Man; I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Caps indicates EPIC RAGE. Hilarious rage! :D
    I thought you spoke well, especially find something that looks good on the individual person. Also, how is the Tarzan look 'unique'? It was old was I was young..er O_o
    Plus Trampface model makes everything look trashy.

    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What made me struggle was how I had to read each of her replies about 5 times before I could understand what she was saying. CAPSLOCK and absolutely no punctuation makes for a completely chavvy reading experience.

    The only way the Tarzan look could ever be unique is if you've slaughtered a zebu-crocodile hybrid and covered yourself in its blood.

    Good lord. Some girls never learn! x

    ReplyDelete