Sunday 6 March 2011

Spotted

HOLD ON! I'm still alive!! For those of you who thought I was so severely traumatised by seeing my housemates one-eyed monster, you're not far off from the truth. Trauma definitely occurred, but thankfully neither of us wished to discuss the event and have swiftly moved on.

So what have I been up to since my last willy-tastic entry? WELL! Valentines Day was a good one... Mr. West opted to surprise me at work with a delivery of a mahooosive bouquet of Lillie's, roses and daisies - Much to the envy of every female in the office, I'm sure ;-)



I wanted to blog about it then but erm... Embarrassingly forgot my password to this account and then just couldn't be bothered to do a reminder. I figured I'd leave it to a day when I'm socially-deprived. Like today.

A good friend of mine, Christine and I decided to get a stand at the Sitwell Arms Wedding Fayre last Sunday - Selling the handmade bridal jewellery we make (Well lately it's been Christine's work as I've admittedly succumbed to utter laziness during the cold winter months - Hibernation is my thing). The wedding Fayre went really well - We made a sale before the event even opened to the public, which was a great start! The rest of the event went brilliantly and I hope we get more business out of it!


*****

This has been a pretty up and down week. Busy, bored, happy, saaaad, bouncy, sleepy... And I've got myself yet another cold! Despite all the healthy eating and exercise, my immune system simply sucks. But the one thing that's really got me excited this week is the fact that my face is on a billboard! POW POW!!

So pretty stoked about having been featured in an international selling fashion magazine and the main face on a billboard. Not bad for someone who doesn't want to model, huh? ;-)





Preeeetty awesome, right? :-D

So I'm off to go make more jewellery, and I'll probably update sometime soon!

-B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment