Tuesday 5 July 2011

The desire

... The desire to eat isn't strong lately. Not sure what's up but the thought of food makes me want to upchuck. This is all I've eaten in the last two days:

Yesterday:
A yogurt
A couple biscuits
A tiny slice of lemon merangue pie (Jayney at work brought it in for Jiblets who's leaving us this week)
Two bites of my turkey salad sandwich
Two coffees and water.

Today:
a small slice of Company Director Bob's 60th birthday cake
A tomato sausage roll
An apple
A banana
One coffee and water.

I really should force myself to eat more but damn, I just don't feel hungry! I do feel tired and sick a lot of the time though.

Might force a noodle stir-fry down my neck later. If I can pair it with some spicy thai prawn fishcakes then it sounds kind of appetising. I'll probably get up off my ass to make it and get to the fridge before the overwhelming desire to puke takes over and removes me from the kitchen to the bathroom.

Ole!

-B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment