Sunday 5 February 2012

Pointless things to blog about

#4.

I dont care how hungry or fat you and your wife are, YOU DO NOT PUSH IN FRONT OF ME AT THE BAKERY.

There is a queue. I'm in the queue. You want something, then you join the queue. BEHIND ME.

I know I'm short and kinda skinny, and he was about three times my size and fuelled by the smell of a steak slice, but seriously, that's no excuse not to see me standing right there in front of the counter.

So I raised my voice and said (in the most sarcastic tone ever, think Chandler from friends crossed with Dr. House) "OH. It's not like I was in the line or anything!" before dramatically storming out of the place, chanelling Whitney Houston circa her crack addiction.

No, I didnt cut my nose off to spite my face. As it goes, Greggs didnt have anything I wanted afterall. Plus I sure as hell wasn't going to stand there stupified, yet amazed, by the back of the fat guys head looking like a pack of hotdogs.

Surprised his wife didnt try to eat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment