Tuesday 15 May 2012

I must be weird

I'm sat here, sifting through friends status posts on facebook, and it hits me: Why don't people shit in public anymore?

Bear with me on this one.

Cavemen. They didn't have toilets, so I'm guessing they just took a dump wherever they wanted. No issue.

Nowadays though, people are all scared to pee in a public toilet if there's someone in the cubical next to them (Myself included, I'm ridiculously pee-shy). But the main reason why I got onto this topic is that people... Namely my facebook friends... Are more than happy to share their deepest, most intimte thoughts and details about their lives; The dreams they have, what they're eating, who they're with, where they are, their opinions on social news, their jobs, family etc... 

If people are willing to share all their personal shit on their walls... Then why not just take a dump on the pavement? We'll be able to see if you've had corn the night before, and it'd be just like telling us what you had for dinner anyway.

So, think of the pavement/road as your new facebook wall, and shit all over it. You'll have the same privacy issues, and people will still comment on your shit. They probably wont "like" it as much though.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment