Sunday 17 April 2011

Custom Jewellery for sale

Morning bloggers!

Summer is fast approaching, and all fashion savvy females are looking for the perfect necklace to match that floaty summer dress, gorgeous earrings and bracelets to set off that new bikini or even something glamerous for those sultry summer evenings...

But let's face it - You won't find something beautiful and unique on the highstreet, will you? You could walk past someone who's wearing the exact thing, and suddenly you won't feel as spangly and awesome as you did when you left the house that morning. It's happened to me one too many times (Especially when I realised my boyfriends ex girlfriend has the exact same necklace as me, I died a little on the inside).

So how do you avoid that awkward moment when someone else spots you wearing the same thing as them? The answer is that you should have bought something unique, something no one else will have because it's a one-off, handmade piece of jewellery made just for you.

I'm opening up my Etsy shop to people who want to buy more than what's on display. As with all good designer shops, all the super special pieces are kept in the back and are only available on request ;) So if you're interested in commissioning me for a one-off piece of jewellery, you know what to do...

-B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment