Saturday 30 April 2011

Green thumbs and technology failure

I've barely been back to my own house in the last couple weeks! Instead, I'm literally packing up several days worth of clothes and dragging them over to Pauls place. As nice as it is hanging out with my housemate in his house and answering questions on how to spell things (I feel like a human dictionary, sadly that's because I actually am). It's nice to just chill out with Paul at his house, and not feel like I'm in the way at all.

So today Paul and I took a drive down to the local garden centre and bought some little plants for his garden, and a colourful house plant which I have decidedly named Colin (much to Pauls extreme disapproval).



We've also planted some cute little shrubs and some flowering plants, and a bunch of Marigolds dotted around the bottom of the garden. Also got a couple conifer trees which have been potted and now take pride of place on either side of the french doors on the patio :-) Give it a week for the plants to properly bed and it'll look awesome!

Oh, and apparently my laptop is broken. It won't boot up - It'll start and lights will show, but nothing will display on screen. The DVD drive runs fine, so I think the motherboard is fried. I could get it looked at, but I honestly cannot be bothered. I want something more portable, so will likely invest in a nice little netbook :) Also need a new camera. May is going to be an expensive month!

People, screw gifts for my 25th birthday - Give me money (Or just buy me a laptop and camera?) lol.

25... Dreading it. Urgh.

-B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment