Tuesday 5 April 2011

Quick update and ramble

So I made some more jewellery you should probably check out - I've put some up on Etsy for sale :) 


And in the coming weeks I'm hoping to get more made, more photos taken and more Etsy listings up, and hopefully pimp myself enough to make a sale or twenty :) Starting out is gonna be tough but I'm ready to ride it out.

So I've neglected the blog again! A friend of mine, Lydia, came up round these parts a couple weekends ago, so we spent a few days doing some pretty cool stuff. I'm sure she'll get the photos up soon enough *hint hint*

Other than that I've just been working, sleeping, eating and formulating an exercise routine to help me train for 5k the Race For Life I'm doing in June. I'm skinny but DAYUM I'm unfit! Going up a flight of stairs has me gasping for air and reaching for oxygen masks/wheelchair/coffin. But I'm going to get some good running shoes this weekend and hopefully begin my training properly. According to this plan, I'll be running 3k in a week and a half. Sounds promising... We'll see. If I live, I'll be sure to update ze blog...

So in unrelated stuff... There have been a few questions plaguing my mind, mostly my own insecurities and paranoia, and nothing I don't already know the answers to. But I still feel the need to ask these questions. Whether it's for self-affirmation or hoping that I'm just being a retard is yet to be established, but I'm at least 93.8% sure that if I vocalise my thoughts, I'll probably get laughed at.

So I'm going to do nothing. I'll keep quiet, sit back and observe, and wait for it to all unfold in front of me. Maybe I'll get the answers I was looking for without looking like a twat. The likelihood of not looking twattish is about the same as turning my housemates Dyson hoover into a Sky reciever box that actually works.

Anyway, rambling on. I have an awesome boyfriend waiting for me in bed. So I'm gonna go snuggle up and fall asleep to shitty TV. Nighty-night!

-B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment