Sunday 1 May 2011

T-shirt tans suck

I figured this weekend's weather would be much like the previous days this week - Cold and threatening rain showers, which is why I packed some not-so-summery attire for my 4-day weekend at Paul's.

Couldn't have been more wrong. My dodgy t-shirt tan which I acquired (unfortunately) a couple weekends ago was made worse today by not having psychic abilities. So my chosen short sleeved top ended up making my tan worse by at least ten-fold (Maybe I'm exaggerating slightly there).

See, Paul and I spent the day at Wicksteed Park with the guys and girls of the UK Probe Owners Club (More affectionately known at UKPOC). They're a lovely bunch of people and we all had a laugh on the kids rides, not to mention getting soaked on log flumes. The addition of lake water concentrated with duck shit really conditioned my hair in ways that expensive stuff couldn't. I'm being sarcastic here... ;)

Still, had a good day and was nice to get to know some new people. Just pissed at my stupid tan lines. GOD DAYUM! Looking forward to going to Probe-Fest in June - Going to be a good laugh!

-Bini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment