Wednesday 18 May 2011

25 and I fell off the earth

WHAAAT?! I forgot to update my blog again. I get into these patterns where I update regularly and then not at all. But I'm here now, sports fans! So that's all that counts...

Right, where to begin? The payrise at work is pretty decent, find myself having more money now which means only one thing: MORE TO SPEND ;) Shoes? Clothes? Nope... Just more jewellery making supplies lol

My 25th Birthday was great, even though I had to work that day. Paul bought me an amazing laptop because mine (Which I had suitaby named BUMHOLE) decided it wanted to die randomly. I could have gotten it fixed but it would have been a pain to find out what was wrong with it.

So other than the laptop, I got lots of cards, bottle of wine, little presents like jewellery, trinkets, and a lovely Radley mirror from Pauls mum. Plus Paul made me the most hilarious card and surprised me at work with a massive bunch of flower... I really could get used to this ;)




Ooh, and did I mention? I've FINALLY created a facebook page for my jewellery :D Click and like please, and let the world know that I'm here and I'm ready!

-Bini xx

1 comment: