Sunday 8 May 2011

House plants

My boyfriend Paul seems to be on a home improvement trip lately. His house is immaculate - Magnolia walls, clean and tidy. Pretty much a blank canvas... Zzzz.

So since his ex has moved out and gone on her worldly travels (Lucky lady!) Paul has the house to himself... So he's decided to buy a bunch of plants for the house and garden, and some new artwork to jazz up the boring walls. The place is now looking like it has more personality ;-) I also dig the fact that he keeps asking my opinion on whether I like/approve of something. Bless him.


So my 25th Birthday is just a couple days away now, and I already know what two of my gifts are... Already know the girls at work are going to decorate my desk and shove a ton of confetti everywhere. I'll be pulling out "happy birthday" glitter until my 26th lol.

So more on the jewellery front - I've not really made anything new or worthy of posting on Etsy recently, still searching for that elusive first sale. Admittedly, I haven't been promoting on there as much as I could be, but the fact that I have a broken laptop and broken camera isn't helping one single bit. I'll get there someday...

-Bini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment