Monday 13 June 2011

The aftermath

Camping with the other "Probefesters" was good fun - Despite the weather being rather cold and dreary.

Everyone was really nice and apparently I was the main topic of conversation on Thursday night. Turns out everyone loves me and that they prefer me to Pauls "previous" ... Woop! Obviously, people shouldn't really be comparing me to his ex as we're two entirely different people, no ones better than anyone else. But YAY! They love me! Teehee :)

Friday night I managed to let my phone jump out of my hand and straight into a sink of tepid warm water. I thought someone was texting me while I was washing my hands, and in my infinitely tipsy wisdom, I thought it was an excellent idea to try and answer said text with wet hands. Phone decided to slip out of my hands and run right under the damn tap. My baby Sony Xperia Mini is broken - Completely frazzled :( I even put it in a bag of rice to try and draw out the moisture (After shoving it under a hand dryer for about 10 minutes). But nothing worked - Dead as dead can be. Oh, and did I meantion that it wasn't insured? Erm...

Luckily my Network provider are rather great and have given me emergancy insurance today and will be delivering my replacement phone tomorrow after work. Woop woop! Just sad because I've lost all of my contacts, photos, messages... Bleh.

Saturday was good, weather was nice! And the official start to Probefest. A little disco (No one danced, tut tut) and some karaoke. I must admit I did a few songs, probably more than anyone else. That's what happens when you mix 3 types of beer and cider together though! Got lots of compliments, apparently I'm a good singer. Well I don't like to braaaag...

Sunday was good too, rainy though. Paul won two first place awards for best looking ICE (In Car Entertainment) and best sounding. POWPOW! Those lovely little trophies were taken into work and found pride of place on his desk lol.

So now I'm just recovering from this weekend, getting back into the swing of work-stuff and looking forward to the delivery of my new phone tomorrow... Lets hope it all goes down well!

-Bini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment