Wednesday 1 June 2011

Chohan?

Seriously - I'm fed up to my back frickin teeth of my so called family. No, this isn't angsty teenage-style rant about how they dont understand me. It's mostly a rant about how I try and get nowhere rant, fuelled by lack of caffeine and sugar.

My cousin got married recently. Her engagement party was last year. I didn't get invited to it. I questioned her why - We've always been so close, we grew up together and hung out pretty much everyday until she moved away. We still kept in touch though. She was more like a sister to me.

So anyway, I asked her why I didn't get an invite to the engagement, that I didn't even know she was engaged. She just told me to ask her dad about it as he was in charge of the invites. I didn't take it any further, just assumed he'd forgotten about his neice.

So my cousin got married recently - No invite again. Only photos bragging about the big day being posted online - Kick in the fucking teeth or what.

So between people I thought I could rely on, to my unreliable father who I can't get hold of, I'm wondering why the hell I still use my family name. Chohan??? Get real.

I'm going to be like Prince and just have one name. Can I legally renounce a last name and just have one name?? Probably not, but is it worth keeping this last name if there's absolutely no one in my "family" who seems to give two flying rats arses about me? I don't think so.

-B xx

P.s: Did 60 sit ups today. Not as many as yesterday but still good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment